250. Eristalis tenax (Drone Fly)
251. Steatoda bipunctata (Common False-widow Spider)
252. Lithobius forficatus (Garden Centipede)
253. Vicia sativa (Common Vetch)
254. Bombus terrestris (Buff-tailed Bumble Bee)
255. Limax flavus (Yellow Slug)
256. Cepaea hortensis (White-lipped Snail)
257. Orthosia munda (Twin-spotted Quaker)
I am still awaiting my first butterfly anywhere and still no Clouded Drab appearing in the trap.
I put the trap out again last night but it was getting blown around too much and I abandoned it with the contents being a big fat zero. This evening my first Swallow zoomed past in a strong tailwind, number 258 and as I write this not only has the wind not died down but it's stotting down with rain too so no moth trap again.
A summary of the species I have seen within NZ2549 (the 1km square around my house) is -
|Mosses & Liverworts||38|
|Fungi & Slime Moulds||8|
|Amphibians & Reptiles||1|
|Aggregates & hybrids (not included)||9|